Notice of pre-audit inspection
DUNBARTONSHIRE AND ARGYLL & BUTE VALUATION JOINT BOARD
ACCOUNTS FOR THE PERIOD FROM
1 APRIL 2018 TO 31 MARCH 2019
Notice is hereby given, under section 195 (public notices) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 Regulation 9, that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of DUNBARTONSHIRE AND ARGYLL & BUTE VALUATION JOINT BOARD for the period from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019, will be available for public inspection in the offices of the TREASURER, DUNBARTONSHIRE AND ARGYLL AND BUTE VALUATION JOINT BOARD, 16 CHURCH STREET, DUMBARTON and CLYDEBANK MUNICIPAL BANK, CLYDEBANK TOWN CENTRE OFFICE, 10 SYLVANIA WAY SOUTH, CLYDEBANK between the hours of 9.30 a.m. to 1.00p.m. and 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m. Monday to Friday from 1 July 2019 to 22 July 2019, both days inclusive;
- Any person interested may inspect a copy of the abstract of the accounts to be audited, all books deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto, and may take copies of any or all parts of the accounts;
- Any interested person may object to the Accounts or part of those accounts , no later than 22 July 2019 by:
- Sending their objections in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof to the auditor, Richard Smith, Senior Audit Manager, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, South Suite, The Athenaeum Building, 8 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT; and
- Sending their objections in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof to The Controller of Audit, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, 102 West Port, Edinburgh EH3 9DN; and
- Sending a copy of that objection and statement to me, the undersigned, and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned.
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Stephen West CPFA
Dunbartonshire and Argyll and Bute
Valuation Joint Board
16 Church Street