The Grampian Assessor and Electoral Registration Officer is Mark Adam. He is a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and also holds the certificate of qualification awarded by the Association of Electoral Administrators.
- Mark J Adam MRICS AEA (Cert -Scotland) was appointed Assessor and ERO from 1 June 2021 and heads up an office which employs around 80 staff. He is supported by two Depute Assessor and EROs who are responsible for the day to day management of the professional, technical, administrative and clerical staff based in Aberdeen, Banff and Elgin.
- Gavin M Oag FRICS IRRV (Hons) AEA (Cert -Scotland) is the Depute Assessor & ERO for the Aberdeen City and Moray Council areas.
- James Barron BLE MRICS is the Depute Assessor & ERO for the Aberdeenshire Council area .
- Steven Dunbar MRICS is the Assistant Assessor for the Aberdeen City Division.
- Keith Fordyce MRICS is the Assistant Assessor for the Aberdeenshire Council area.
- Robert Strang MRICS is the Assistant Assessor for the Moray Council area.
- Linda H Smith BSc AEA (Cert – Scotland) is the Principal Administration Officer for the organisation.