Please enter an Assessor Reference or Access Code to provide a self-catering declaration and evidence submission for any of the following:

  • If you have a property currently entered in the Council Tax Valuation List and wish the Assessor to consider making an entry in the Valuation Roll.
  • If your property is already entered in the Valuation Roll and you wish to provide your annual declaration together with evidence of lettings for the current financial year, or
  • You have received a request to provide an annual declaration and evidence of lettings for the last financial year.

Record your Self-Catering Submission